How to Create an Entry
- Create an entry: Login and click on Submit Entry > New Entry. Then choose the category that you would like to enter your work into.
- Enter the details of your entry, including a description and credits. IMPORTANT: you can save your incomplete Entry Form at any point and return at a later stage.
- You will have the option to upload and add media to your entries during this process (jpegs and video files). You can also add media at a later stage.
- Before payment you have the opportunity to review your entries . You can also Edit, Delete or Add entries at this point.
- Once you've created and checked all your entries, you can proceed to payment. Payment can be by Bank Transfer or Credit Card.
- You can log back into the system at any stage after payment to review your entries in the Manage Entries section. You will be able to add and finalise media and print out any forms, labels and invoices as well as edit credits and descriptions.
REMEMBER: Before creating an entry you should review our ENTRY GUIDE in full to ensure you give your work the best chance for judging.